Collaborate with senior personnel on learning techniques, and gain the knowledge needed to run the company smoothly. Work closely with senior personnel on strategic planning, evaluating work processes and initiating improvements in various departments. The interns may often rotate to different company departments (Business, Strategic, Operations, Sales & Marketing, etc).
Key Responsibilities :
- Collaborate with senior personnel in evaluating and monitoring department work performance and overall business progress.
- Work closely with senior personnel to develop work results for the organization.
- Assist in the process of developing and institutionalizing performance policies, goals, and objectives.
- Gain experience and perspective by working in various departments (Strategic, Operation, Sales & Marketing, People Operations, Legal).
- Identifies trends and then develops recommendations based on the information gathered.
Learn about the various functions and operations for all employees, as well as the practices and policies that affect each phase of the business,
We are looking for someone:
- Minimum 3rd or 4th year of a Bachelor’s program or Newly graduate (below 6 months) form any discipline (legal interns must be doing a law degree
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Sheets
- Have good presentation skills
- Diligent and detail-oriented
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying