1. Ensure a positive customer experience through effective communication and problem-solving skills.
2. Persuade potential leads to convert into paying customers through various marketing channels.
3. Schedule and administer entrance tests for applicants.
4. Confirm payment details for registrants and follow up on unpaid registration fees.
5. Monitor payment status for accepted students and follow up on any outstanding payments.
6. Assist with tuition loan, scholarship, and ISA application processes, ensuring all necessary paperwork and payments are completed on time.
7. Finalize the database of students entering the Introduction Class and communicate with instructors regarding the intake process.
8. Brief students on payment procedures and other administrative tasks related to the Introduction Class.
9. Maintain accurate records of all administrative tasks and reports.
10. Collaborate with other divisions, particularly the Operations team, to assist with other administrative tasks when needed.
1. Diploma/Bachelor’s degree preferably in Telesales, Marketing/ Sales
2. Minimum of 2 years experience in Telesales, Marketing/ Sales
3. Excellence communication skills and can do consultative selling (negotiation, persuasion, and influencing)
4. Proficient with Google Workspace and Microsoft Office
5. Has basic interviewing skills
6. Has at least a basic knowledge in English (verbal and written)
7. Has good problem-solving skill and decision-making skill
8. Has excellent administrative skill, reporting skills and is detail-oriented
9. Has a higher emotional intelligence, and good skill in conflict resolution and mediation
10. Has the ability to adapt quickly and to understand all the product knowledge in a short amount of time
11. Willing to be placed in Surabaya
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying