Hacktiv8 is an online rapid education program that prepares absolute beginners into job-ready developers to work in high-growth tech careers in Indonesia. We do this using Income Share Agreement, a payment program that helps students defer their tuition for a percentage of their future income.
If you are passionate about education and technology and you are excited to create positive social change to enable people to launch their career, and if you appreciate learning and see yourself as a lifelong learner and (of course) if you enjoy fast-moving environments where experimentation is encouraged, that are signs that you are a good fit for us!
As a Instructor, you will be responsible for planning, organizing, teaching, monitoring, and assessing student progress for our Springboot classes, on an ongoing basis.
- Collecting, recording and reporting all necessary information related to students in a timely manner.
- Monitors and assesses students’ progress on a regular basis.
- Prepares class sessions and assignments to help students grasp course content and how it integrates with overall student learning outcomes for the course.
- Teaches courses in accordance with defined course standards and outcomes.
- Creates a learning environment that encourages student involvement and participation.
- Documents students’ attendance, participation, and academic progress by giving and grading assignments, projects, quizzes and/or examinations that lead to a final grade.
- Submits course grades to the Campus Director.
- Is accessible to students outside the classroom, providing ample periods of time for mentoring students in matters related to academic success.
- Bachelor ’s Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or Equivalent
- Minimum 1 - 2 year Experience in the Java Spring Boot
- Experience in Basic Operating Systems (Windows, MacOS / Linux)
- Excellent knowledge of SQL Fundamental (Postgre) & Database Concepts
- Excellent knowledge of NoSQL Fundamental (Mongo) & Database Concepts
- Understand versioning code like git or gitlab
- Working proficiency in Java development: Java, JPA/Hibernate/Mybatis, JEE, Spring framework, SOAP/REST
- Experience with design and development of software at multiple architecture tiers with middleware focus
- Experience as a developer in a SOA, EDA and/or microservices architecture-based projects
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying