Business partnership are responsible for cultivating and maintaining end-to-end relationships among business partners while also developing strategies to increase company revenue.
- Develop and execute partnerships strategy and roadmap ecosystems:
- Identifying, qualifying, and overseeing the value proposition of each partnership opportunity with other companies.
- Develop partnership business models and planning that are compatible with Hacktiv8, its partners and our customers.
- Making the proposal details for the potential partnership.
- Collaborate with Legal team, to develop partnership agreements.
- Approaching new partner to expand potential business.
- Establish new partnership deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Proactively monitor and communicate with the operations team to ensure that the partnership operational process (both Online, Offline, or Part-Time) runs well.
- Actively follow-up and maintain partnerships with existing partners, including re-negotiation, discussing programs/promo/campaigns, monitoring issues or other operational issues during execution, in terms of SLA.
- Ensure all required partners record information are available (both in physical or electronic format)
- Bachelor degree in any major, preferably in business, or marketing.
- Min. 2 years of related working experience in business partnership/development
- Have competencies in project management
- Good in business presentation & reporting
- Fluent in English (Written and Spoken)
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying