KELOLA is looking for a Finance Manager to join our team in our South Jakarta office.
Finance Manager is responsible for planning, organizing and reviewing all the finance-accounting activities in Kelola, including financial reports, monitoring accounts, and financial forecasts.
- Assess and evaluate the financial performance of an organization with regard to long-term operational goals, budgets and forecasts.
- Manage cash flow planning process and ensure funds availability. Supervise Account Payable and Account Receivable management and provide guidance relating to the payment-collection process.
- Responsible for accounting, bookkeeping and administration on a daily basis and timely financial closing on a monthly basis.
- Review day-to-day journal entries and ensure posted journal entries are complete and accurate.
- Maintain an external relationship with auditor, bank, government and strategic alliances with vendors and business partners.
- Exercise robust analytical on P/L report particularly cost and expenses, understand the trends on month to month basis including the fluctuation analysis and variance analysis against budget.
- Act as a Business Partner to provide financial & accounting insight-recommendations related to business growth plan in every department.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement in Kelola’s Finance, Treasury, Tax, and Accounting models/procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field.
- At least 5-7 years of experience in operational accounting role is required for this position, prior experience in Big 4 is a must.
- Proven knowledge of financial-accounting-tax principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations.
- Ability to synthesize large quantities of complex data into actionable information
- Proven experience in financial analysis, forecasting, and budgeting
- Experience with financial management software systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
KELOLA is a HR Recruitment and EOR (Employer of Record) organization dedicated to "To provide an innovative, scalable, and effective talent solution that utilizes cutting-edge technology and expertise to streamline the talent procurement process. We strive to be the go-to advisor for businesses seeking to advance and flourish with the support of skilled tech professionals.".
KELOLA benefits include health care, paid time off, meal subscription and professional development.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying